Hi! Welcome to Evening Church at St Thomas’. We’re really glad you could join us and hope you settle in nicely. Here are a few things you could do to get to know us:
- Let us know you came – fill in this quick form to let us know you were here and we’ll get in touch with more information to help you connect:
- Stick around after church – we have supper together at the back of the church afterwards and would love to meet you.
- Join us for dinner– there’s a blackboard at the back of church where people from church will be going for dinner. Check out the board and come along!
- Join our Facebook group – if you’re on Facebook, we have a group where you can find out what’s going on at Evening Church. It’s a private group so just ask a regular to add you to it. If you don’t have Facebook, that’s fine – you can ask to get on our email list and we’ll keep you updated with everything you need to know.
- Join a Discipleship Group – Each week we meet in small groups to read God’s word and encourage each other as followers of Jesus. You can tag along to a group with a friend or we can help you find one (fill in the form below).