Hi! Welcome to Evening Church at St Thomas’. We’re really glad you could join us and hope you settle in nicely. Here are a few things you could do to get to know us:
- Let us know you came – fill in this quick form to let us know you were here and we’ll get in touch with more information to help you connect:
- Stick around after church – we have supper together at the back of the church afterwards and would love to meet you.
- Join us for dinner– there’s a blackboard at the back of church where people from church will be going for dinner. Check out the board and come along!
- Join our Facebook group – if you’re on Facebook, we have a group where you can find out what’s going on at Evening Church. It’s a private group so just ask a regular to add you to it. If you don’t have Facebook, that’s fine – you can ask to get on our email list and we’ll keep you updated with everything you need to know.
- Sign up for Belong – this is a course specially designed for people who are new to Evening Church. Its run over three Sundays before Evening Church by one of our pastors and you’ll get to learn about what we believe, meet other new people and become more familiar with our church as a whole.
- Join a Discipleship Group – Each week we meet in small groups to read God’s word and encourage each other as followers of Jesus. You can tag along to a group with a friend or we can help you find one (fill in the form above).